Our conviction of being sustainable is reflected in our principles.
- Common Benefit
The Sustainability Model directs our actions towards the accomplishment of the goals we want to achieve
We Strengthen Our Business
- We created the Bachoco Sustainability Committee.
- We were ranked 46th in the Merco ESG Ranking.
- We achieved 81% in the Top of mind amongconsumers.
- We consolidated our Code of Ethics.
- More than 1,100 employees learned about digitalization at the Cybersecurity Workshops.
We promote our people
- Our team is made up of 31,959 employees.
- Through the Talent Development Program, we promoted the development of 100 talented young people.
- We promote the well-being of our employees by encouraging healthy habits that contribute to improving their quality of life.
- We promoted vaccination against Covid-19, 74% of our employees completed their vaccination scheme.
We take care of our planet
- Our egg packaging is 100% recycled and biodegradable.
- We reduced around 20 tons of plastic in frozen product packaging
- We reduced 545,658 kg Co2 by using solar energy.
- We achieved an emissions reduction of 189,106 kg Co2 through optimization of fuel use in transportation.
We contribute to our community
- We contribute to the fight against food shortages through our United for Nourishment program.
- We have refurbished 23 community and school cafeterias of the Integral Family Development (DIF) since the creation of the United for Nourishment program.
- More than 6,000 people took part in our Bachoco Half Marathon.
- We contributed to the professional development of 216 young people through the federal initiative Youth Building the Future.
Despite the challenges we encountered in the different countries where we conduct business, we achieved positive economic results and fueled the expansion of our business. In this report we share the actions we took in our different lines of business in both Mexico and the United States.